The warrants roundup initiated by Hopkins County-Sulphur Springs Special Crimes Unit concluded Tuesday with eight individuals yet to be apprehended, SCU Lt. Ron Plaxco said Thursday morning.
The warrants were for drug cases filed by SCU officers following three months of investigation into suspected narcotic activity at various locations in Hopkins County.
SCU investigators, along with sheriff’s and police investigators, divided up the list, which contained 18 names of people wanted on delivery and possession of controlled substances, pharmaceuticals and marijuana charges. Several on the list had multiple charges filed against them, Plaxco noted.
The list of people arrested was released by SCU Thursday morning. They include:
- Nathan Mark Coker, 32, of Yantis, four delivery of controlled substance warrants.
- Ashley Marie Evans, 21, of Brashear, three delivery of controlled substance in drug-free zone warrants.
- Leroy Albert Flanagan, 50, of Sulphur Springs, one delivery controlled substance warrant.
- Darlean Higgins Attaway, 50, of Sulphur Springs, two warrants for delivery of a controlled substance, both state jail felony offenses.
- Mack Maloy “Big Mack” Barrett Jr., 26, of Sulphur Springs, one warrant for delivery of marijuana in a drug-free zone, a third-degree felony.
- Joyce Denny McCown, 53, of Sulphur Springs, one warrant for manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, a state jail felony. She was later released on $5,000 bond.
- Neville Ray Stiltner, 20, of Sulphur Springs, warrants for possession of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone and possession of marijuana in a drug-free zone, both third-degree felonies.
- Bradley Allen Vaughn, 24, of Sulphur Springs, one warrant for manufacture or delivery of controlled substance.
|< Prev||Next >|