Preregistration is under way at North Hopkins school for new pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students for the 2013-2014 school year.
For prekindergarten, the child must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, and kindergarten children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1 in order to apply.
Guardians enrolling children must bring the following information to complete registration:
- Copy of child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Copy of driver’s license or identification card of the person enrolling student
- Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill or tax statement.
North Hopkins Elementary Principal LeAnn Tadlock notes that this is only for students who are new to the district. Students presently enrolled at North Hopkins Elementary do not need to re-enroll.
NH’s Pre-K and Kindergarten Round-up Days will follow on June 6-7.
Parents and students are invited to visit the pre-k and kindergarten rooms and teachers anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. June 6-7 to become familiar with them.
|< Prev||Next >|