LoginCreate an account

     
 
Home News-Telegram News One injured in Como house fire

One injured in Como house fire

E-mail Print PDF

A house fire in the 300 block of Jefferson Street in Como around 7:30 p.m. sent one person to a burn center by helicopter. At the scene sheriff's officers said the man received burns to his head, face and hands when he tried to light a hot water heater and it exploded.

A number of area fire departments were called to the scene and were still on the scene after 10 p.m. this evening.

 

 

Search...

WebSite

mySSnews Login



User Menu