Our sympathies go to the family Chris Carter on his passing, and to Donna Clemmons on the death of her father, Glen Hammons.
Congratulations to Mary Goggans of Ridgeway and Billy and Betty Jackson on the birth of a new great-grandchild/grandchild, Timothy Dean Goggans.
Well, I have gotten a few calls on ways to help save money.
1. Cut your toothpaste or other creams that come in tubes in half. You can extend usage for up to three days.
2. Take 1 teaspoon of bleach per 1 gallon of water put in a spray bottle, and you have a disinfectant or sanitizer to use on cabinets instead of Lysol and other purchased sprays.
3. Use coupons when the items or on sale.
4. Purchase gas on Wednesday before noon that is when they usually change the price.
5. Have your children clip coupons, and give them the money you saved for their spending money. You will find they will work real hard for this one.
6. Here are some web sites for coupons: www.coupons.com; www.couponbug.com.
More money-saving tips will be forthcoming.
The rains have surely helped our garden. How about yours? Let’s hope the cold doesn’t cause a freeze.
So until next week, keep the faith. May this holy season continue to bless you just like the spring rain has blessed the plants.
|< Prev||Next >|