LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FSSW

FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14385

I want my FSSW channel back. I wish the Fox Network would just kiss and make up with Dish Network. How long will this go on???

:(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14388

• docziggy
  • Gold Boarder
Yeah, I hear you. But when you are talking about big money, neither side wants to admit they are in the wrong or even that they should negotiate their position. Ultimately, they make no money while they are trying to fleece the consumer and then they blame each other for the problems. Funny that BOTH sides claim to have the best interest of the public at heart. Yeah, right.

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14394

I know right. Let's dedicate the whole channel to a "toot our own horn" spew of how we are trying to do you (the customer) right speech. Just give us the channels we really want, instead a bunch of home shopping and elevator music channels. LOL

Heck, I don't really know why I've stayed with Dish Network so long (been with this company since it was Primestar -- back in the day). They always treat their new customers better than the tried and true ones.

We have a half working remote and don't see any offers for an upgrade to a DVR popping up on our doorstep. What customer service!

Guess resistance to change, does end up costing the consumer?!

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14409

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
I agree about the tried and true long time customers getting the short end of the stick. We are seriously considering a move back to Direct TV to take advantage of the deal on HD and the Tivo type receiver. By the way, I think we have the other half of your remote. I can make it work, but it drives my Bride crazy, and that is a short drive usually! :laugh:

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14417

Remotes are a sore subject in our house too. One has magically disappeared and I hear about it ALL the time. What happen to the day when you at least had an alternative -- you could walk up to the TV and change the channel?
We either have more remotes than we know what to do with or not enough. At least the baseball playoffs are on TBS. Did you see the awesome end to the Phillies game? Wow!

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14419

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
GO PHILLIES!!! Awsome!

Maybe a Ranger - Philadelphia series coming up!

Re: FSSW 3 years 11 months ago #14431

Those darn Rangers. They let me down. The pressure is on now..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu