LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Home Forum mySSnews.com Forum Sports Spot Horns got the guns...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Horns got the guns...

Horns got the guns... 4 years 1 month ago #14281

I think I would have enjoyed watching the Texas Longhorns play Texas Tech Red Raiders more if the Longhorns would go more to the running game. Hello. It is called "getting it to the fast guys." The 'Horns have 'em -- use them.

This game is a must-see rivalry between my little Tech brother and I. Two plays into the game and I was sending snide text messages to him. His quick retort after their TD was "did you turn the game off yet?" I have to give Tech some credit for getting rid of that Pirate coach, seems that was the right move.

Passing and flags. I am seeing it more and more. Football games are taking longer to play. When are teams and coaches going to realize that it isn't always about the stunt or the screen. Sometimes a good sound handoff to guy with some speed is the most impressive...

Yet, in football a win is a win. More than 'Da Boys can say....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 1 month ago #14286

• heartandmind
  • Platinum Boarder
a win's a win in my book....especially for UT! LOL...

ya, if only da boys could learn something. seems that only ware, austin and witten cared enough to show AND play!

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 1 month ago #14299

• Gabrovic
  • Gold Boarder
heartandmind wrote:
a win's a win in my book....especially for UT! LOL...

ya, if only da boys could learn something. seems that only ware, austin and witten cared enough to show AND play!

I think I would add Mr. Marion Barber into that group, but that's about it.

Wade walks around looking like he forgot where he parked his car. Jason Garrett calls plays hoping something might work, and Romo :unsure: wonders why Roy Williams ran the wrong way again!?

Gonna be a loooooooooonggggggggggggggg season. Did I say long?
"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat (19th century French economist)
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Gabrovic.

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 1 month ago #14301

• heartandmind
  • Platinum Boarder
i love the description of wade's looks....that's right on the money. total confusion - probably mystified why his boys are doing whatever they're doing on the field.

heck, we're mystified as well - and we're not even paid like they are!

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 3 weeks ago #14342

guess we can't say too much, they did win against Houston. LOL.

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 3 weeks ago #14360

• Gabrovic
  • Gold Boarder
That was a good game for the Boys. Shows what they can do when they all show up. :) Cross your fingers.
"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat (19th century French economist)

Re: Horns got the guns... 4 years 2 weeks ago #14382

I am so sad for the 'Horns. If I get another "Boomer Sooner" text message, I might actually turn my phone off. (And for those that know me, know that my texting addiction is pretty severe!) ;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.680 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu