LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NCAA March Madness

NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12856

OK, calling all NCAA basketball fans...
Who is ready to make their predictions on the Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final Four or even the 2010 National Champions?
After the madness of many upsets today in the Men's NCAA basketball tournament, it will be interesting to see which teams will survive and who goes home.
My Final Four predictions are
Midwest…Georgetown
West…Kansas State
East…Texas
South…Baylor
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12857

• MsHaggie
  • Senior Boarder
I absolutely love this time of year - March Madness is incredible! However, you have already lost one of those Final Four teams and will loose one more soon - Texas is horrible as a TEAM this year (has the talent individually maybe but they don't know how to play together very well. UT probably didn't even deserve to play in the NIT much less this tourney!

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12860

You will never catch me saying anything bad about Texas. I know they have been plagued with their fair share of injuries this year and they are pretty young still too. Coach Barnes and 15 consecutive showings in the NCAA tournament is proof enough that Texas deserves to be there. A bout in OT, shows that Texas didn't just roll over for Wake Forest.
I know very well there is no "I" in team, and that basketball is so much about situation predicting and strategy as much as having play-makers. I look for them to be back again and even better than this year. UT practically had no basketball program before Coach Penders (reminds me of some other schools). They are on the right track.
So I will side with Baylor and Kansas State in the final round since my prediction of Georgetown was also not meant to be. But I guess that is how the ball bounces.... ;)

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12861

MsHaggie, Luv to hear your predictions?

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12864

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
Why can't football have a championship play off?
The Final Four.... Fantastic.
The one time of year I watch college basketball.
:laugh:
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 7 months ago #12869

• MsHaggie
  • Senior Boarder
SportsSidekick wrote:
MsHaggie, Luv to hear your predictions?

Nothing out of the ordinary or too wild:

KU, Syracuse, Kentucky & Villanova........KU vs Kentucky.......ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!

but that was before play started!! LOL No I am not totally sold on all of the above, but I guess we will see.

And I love UT, but I also try not to be too much of a homer and admit when they are aren't good, and this team is horrible as a TEAM. There are some really good players, especially some of the freshmen, but they need to learn to play as a team or they will never get past the first round of the tournament if they get back next year.

Re:NCAA March Madness 4 years 6 months ago #12922

Guess that is one broken bracket after the game?...Think I'll just flip a coin next time for my predictions might do just as good. LOL
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu