Home Forum mySSnews.com Forum General Discussion Your childs Education fund
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your childs Education fund

Your childs Education fund 5 years 10 months ago #415

• JamieL
  • Junior Boarder
Hopefully your experience wasn't with the same company. I hope they wouldn't make that same mistake twice.
You would think that with papers being signed specifically allocating this money to that account, there would be legal recourse to at least get back the percentage it lost when he stuck it in the wrong place.
We had an open agreement with what was going on with the mutual funds, those risks we were aware of. But figured the education account was a no-brainer for him. Guess not.
We've just decided to stay safe and stay out of it. Anything having to do with the market as scared us off investment companies for good. Decided to just stick with rental property. Not alot of gain but I know where the money is at.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your childs Education fund 5 years 10 months ago #421

We have been visiting colleges this year as our daughter prepares to go off to school. For a private school, you can prepare to spend $20,000 to $25,000 per year for tuition, books, fees, room and board. It's about the same for the larger state schools. Some smaller state schools are less.
When applying for in-school scholarships, most colleges base it on class rank and SAT/ACT scores, so study up. Education ain't cheap.

Howdy! Learning Hypnosis - Concept and Way to Start 4 years 4 months ago #13905

• majkiman
  • Fresh Boarder
empty"/\n\nIs anyone in here experimenting with this form of learning? You think that human being can take in new information as fast as Trinity from Matrix? I mean chopper scene ;)? Share your experience and knowledge! I want to improve while I have some free time! :)

Reading Twenty Five Thousands Words Per Minute - ezinearticles.com/?Reading-Twenty-Five-T...er-Minute&id=4333160
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu