LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello Hopkins County

Hello Hopkins County 1 year 1 month ago #16572

I want to take this opportunity to tell you a bit more about myself and my background. In 2001 I finished general surgery residency at UT Southwestern affiliated hospitals in Dallas. I also earned my MD from UT Southwestern. During my nine years at the medical center I worked at and/or did rotations at the following: Parkland, Dallas VA, Childrens Medical Center, Zale Lipshy University Hospital, St, Paul Hospital, and Presbyterian of Dallas.

In addition to a broad range of facilities, I was exposed to a broad range of surgical procedures and surgical situations while at UT Southwestern. These experiences sharpened my judgement skills and serve me well to this day. I have, since 1996, been primary surgeon on over 6000 surgical procedures including skin and soft tissue, breast, thyroid, parathyroid, abdominal hernia, gallbladder, stomach, intestine, colon and rectum as well as extensive experience in surgical emergencies, trauma and surgical critical care.

For the past twelve years I practiced in Denton County in North Texas in a private practice setting. I had the opportunity to work in hospitals run by all the big three in the Metroplex THR, Baylor, and HCA. During this time, I served in medical and community leadership positions and took on projects to help improve patient safety and quality of surgical care.

My experience and training as well as a strong philosophy of patient centered care will give your patients the best surgical care possible. I would be glad to meet with you and answer any questions about referrals or types of cases I am comfortable with. I am excited about my relocation to Hopkins County and am eager to provide top notch patient centered surgical care to Northeast Texas for years to come. Please visit the website www.hcmh.com

Scott R McDearmont, MD, FACS

THIS BLOG POST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY DIAL 911. MEDICAL ADVICE CAN ONLY BE GIVEN AFTER ESTABLISHMENT OF A PATIENT/PROVIDER RELATIONSHIP. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello Hopkins County 1 year 1 month ago #16573

• lighthousecollector
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk.
Welcome to Hopkins County and welcome to this forum. :)
Guilt is concerned with the past. Worry is concerned about the future. Contentment enjoys the present.

Re:Hello Hopkins County 1 year 3 weeks ago #16583

• dave_k60
  • Gold Boarder
Welcome to the community. Hope you and your family are very happy here.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu