Home Forum mySSnews.com Forum General Discussion Clinic Raises Prices, Again
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clinic Raises Prices, Again

Clinic Raises Prices, Again 2 years 7 months ago #15994

• sniper101
  • Platinum Boarder
Went to the clinic about 5 or 6 months ago and the price for an office visit was $65, now I make an appointment and they inform me that an office visit is $115.

So they raised our taxes and since they have bought the clinic they have more than doubled the price. Before they bought the clinic the price was $55.

I think I will spend my hard earned, hard to come by, dollars elsewhere.

I wonder what insurance companies pay for an office visit, not talking about your co-pay. I bet it isn't nearly that much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Clinic Raises Prices, Again 2 years 6 months ago #15996

• grasshopper
  • Expert Boarder
sniper101 wrote:
Went to the clinic about 5 or 6 months ago and the price for an office visit was $65, now I make an appointment and they inform me that an office visit is $115.

So they raised our taxes and since they have bought the clinic they have more than doubled the price. Before they bought the clinic the price was $55.

I think I will spend my hard earned, hard to come by, dollars elsewhere.

I wonder what insurance companies pay for an office visit, not talking about your co-pay. I bet it isn't nearly that much.

Yeah, they "Bought it" all right. Let's see, they paid what, a million or so for it? Now let's see:

1. How many of the original doctors who sold the clinic are still there since the hospital bought it?

2. What has been their ROI (Return on investment) against the original purchase price since they bought it?

Seems like a couple of good questions for them to answer to start out with.....just to start......

:ohmy :S :dry: :
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu