Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: found dog

found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15780

• luvanimals
  • Junior Boarder
A couple of months ago the paper had a picture of a lost dog in it, I think it has shown up at my house. I don't have the old papers and can't figure out or don't know how to see if old articles of missing dogs can be found on the website. :(
It is a male, real sweet, medium to large size, multicolored. He has been kept in a house. He does not mark anything in the house. :lol: When he first showed up two months ago, he was so scared and you could see every rib. He is a loverboy. He hates when I leave, I think he thinks I am not coming back. He gets along with my other 7 dumped dogs. This one just isn't like the others. He has been trained and cared for. If you have any info please let me know. Tomorrow I will go to the paper and see if they can help me. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15781

• luvanimals
  • Junior Boarder
some more things I remembered, he has a white spot on his head, all paws are white and the tip of his tail is white. If something on the TV gets his attention, he will watch it. :laugh:I really think he is the dog in the paper, just wish I had saved the paper. :(

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15783

• SmallTownGal
I'm going through past editions of the paper online and I'm having a hard time finding the picture. Do you happen to remember anything else that was in the paper? Front page picture? About what month?

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15784

• luvanimals
  • Junior Boarder
thanks for helping me. It was in the lost ad really not sure what month. Just remember seeing this big head in the ad and not thinking I would end up with a dog like that. I really wish I could find the info or someone on here see it. I am going to take his picture to some vets today.

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15785

• SmallTownGal
I'm still looking so maybe I'll find it pretty quick.

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15786

• SmallTownGal
Ok. I've gone all the way back to June and I can't find it. I remember seeing the picture so I don't know why I can't. Still looking. Maybe you should call the newspaper.

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15787

• luvanimals
  • Junior Boarder
I went to the paper yesterday and looked all the way back to June. Today my neighbor said he had been hanging out near her house in May maybe April. The News was suppose to put a free ad for 5 days about found dog BUT I didn't get that part of the paper tonight. I will most likely put a picture ad in the paper. This is not the usual dumped dog out here. He was really cared for. He is so well behaved. The only thing, he always wants to be loved on and my other dogs get jealous. :)

Re: found dog 2 years 9 months ago #15815

• luvanimals
  • Junior Boarder
The ad in the paper wasn't much help. :( Trying something new, put pictures of him at Broadway Vet. They said they would help me. I just know deep down that he has a home. Not sure how long he has been out in the country. Just know when he finally started trusting me you could see every rib on his body. I am just praying that his owner will see the pictures at Broadway vet or someone who knows the dog will see them. He is just so sweet. I call him Patrick (loverboy in Dirty Dancing :laugh: ) If I can't find his real home, maybe someone will want him. :) He is so good and well behaved. Good with cats and the other dogs out here. He loves to run with the other dogs on the 40 acres I have. If I didn't have 7 other dogs or knew he really didn't belong to someone, I would keep him. The way it is going he just might end up staying here. :( I went by the animal shelter and she said he looked like he was English bulldog. He is so laidback.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu