LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stop sign on loop?

Re: Stop sign on loop? 4 years 3 months ago #14101

Sammie wrote:
They took the lady off Life Support yesterday that ran the stop sign last month and was hit broadside by a dooley truck. Wonder how many tragedies will happen before their study is complete......................just sayin'.
tjs, I appreciate your concern and thank goodness noone was seriously injured, this time.

Gabrovic Wrote:
Is this the best language you can come up with? We have had WTF and your comment now. What words are next? Are there no civility rules anymore, written or tacitly understood. I think we have more problems in America than next November.

As for you Gabrovic, you can kiss my bare butt. This was a close relative of mine that was pulled in front of yesterday and I am mad as hell at TEX DOT for their blind short comings and YOU for not minding your own stinkin, rotten business, thank you very much.

Until someone on the City Councils' mother or kid is seriously hurt or killed out there. Same way with that mess in Mexico. Let someone on the governments family member get kidnapped and beheaded down there. There will be military all over that border. Sorry. Got off topic a little there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Stop sign on loop? 4 years 3 months ago #14102

• dave_k60
  • Gold Boarder
Gabrovic wrote:
Sammie wrote:
Another wreck yesterday at the intersection. I AM PISSED OFF!

Is this the best language you can come up with? We have had WTF and your comment now. What words are next? Are there no civility rules anymore, written or tacitly understood. I think we have more problems in America than next November.

We have lots more problems in America than complaining about a mild semi-expletive on a forum post.

Re: Stop sign on loop? 4 years 3 months ago #14103

• page
Why complain about the new road and the accidents? Everytime we change the roads in Sulphur Springs we have people complaining about it. Look at Main St. we gripe at that. What about when they change Oak Ave , Broadway and the Square back to two way if they do? Who's going to get the blame for that when we have wrecks there also? Lets face it no matter what we will not be happy. Get rid off all cars and then we won't have any car accident and no TX DOT needed to blame. Accidents are part of life and we get pissed off about them but we can't change it.

Re: Stop sign on loop? 4 years 3 months ago #14115

• Sammie
  • Platinum Boarder
...Accidents are part of life and we get pissed off about them but we can't change it.

Accidents ARE a part of life, Page, but we depend on the percieved wisdom of those in charge of safety precautions (eg: TEXDOT) to apply any and all measures needed to reduce the possibility of fatalities.

Having said that, I'm sure you will rethink your blanket idea that accidents are only to be blamed on air headed drivers and not the fault of inept bureaucrats trying to save a dollar at the expense of innocent lives.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu