Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sanders Rebuttal

Sanders Rebuttal 4 years 2 months ago #13889

• sdoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
FYI -- Just in case anyone would like to know, the gentleman that responded to MS. Sanders letter to the editor the other day happens to be co-owner in the company that does all the concrete finish work for the city. Just some jobs that i can think of that they have done in the past are -- Coleman park walking path -- Houston St.-- Main St. and many many more . Just look for the BAR H company trucks.
I find that quite interesting !! Don' t you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sanders Rebuttal 4 years 2 months ago #13897

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
sdoctor wrote:
FYI -- Just in case anyone would like to know, the gentleman that responded to MS. Sanders letter to the editor the other day happens to be co-owner in the company that does all the concrete finish work for the city. Just some jobs that i can think of that they have done in the past are -- Coleman park walking path -- Houston St.-- Main St. and many many more . Just look for the BAR H company trucks.

ok ... but is he not entitled to an opinion. Heck, if I had that contract I'd be voicing my opinion left and right! B)

Re: Sanders Rebuttal 4 years 2 months ago #13907

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
sdoctor wrote:

No, not really.

He has been doing lots of other jobs in town and out of town as well, and for quite a long time. He is successful and good at what he does. There is nothing wrong with making a fair profit from your work

Are you insinuating that there may be some impropriety in his business practice? If so you probably need to come out from behind your handle on here and make your case publicly like Mr. Heilman did.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu