Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tea Party Troubles

Tea Party Troubles 4 years 5 months ago #13868

• docziggy
  • Gold Boarder
There are some loose cannons out there that have tied themselves up with the National Tea Party. This movement is gaining steam and it looks as if it is not going to go away anytime soon. That said, even though I agree with their governmental stands, I disagree with racism. Unfortunately, one of the groups came out with their leader blasting black people. This will hurt the credibility of the Tea Party in some quarters (not me), but the Tea Party has expelled them. Here is the story from CNN:

www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/18/tea.part...io/index.html?hpt=T1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tea Party Troubles 4 years 5 months ago #13870

• trukdoc55
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Sw
The mainstream media and this administration has done everything they could all the way up to and including fabricating racist claims.
As for the Congressman that stated he was called a racist slur. there was a reward of $100,000.00 for and video and audio proof the event took place. Not one person come forward. I am willing to bet there were hundreds of recording devices amongst the thousands of Tea Partiers that was there at that event. Yet nobody claimed the reward.
This is a grass roots movement with no membership. No central leadership. The opposition has sent people to infiltrate to discredit the movement. It is impossible to insure no idiot from either side does not find a TV Camera and act a fool. Of the millions that have participated in Tea Party Rallies there has been a very small percentage of problems.
In contrast get a leftist rally together people there are smashing windows, plenty of derogatory signs (Professionally printed) amongst the crowd. There are hate speech being spewed out. And the violations go on. Yet look at how the media reports the two.

Re: Tea Party Troubles 4 years 5 months ago #13872

• Gabrovic
  • Gold Boarder
docziggy said in part:

This will hurt the credibility of the Tea Party in some quarters (not me), but the Tea Party has expelled them. :

Yes, Doc. Now if the Democratic party would only expel their leader for all the lies and racism he has perpetrated.
"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat (19th century French economist)

Re: Tea Party Troubles 4 years 4 months ago #13891

• trukdoc55
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Sw
Gabrovic wrote:
Yes, Doc. Now if the Democratic party would only expel their leader for all the lies and racism he has perpetrated.

As in religion people can be so blind to the truth. Here the truth is slapping the voters of Obama so hard they are delirious. I am amazed at how many still follow the parties lead to blame Bush. OK Bush has his issues. One was the spending. So how is it a good polity to quadruple spending to compensate for the supposedly bad economy Bush created.
How many violations of the Constitution are to be ignored because it is Bush's fault.
The Economy is in a continuous slump. Law after Law is being written and signed that are going to hurt America. It is Obama that is working every angle possible to circumvent the first and second amendment. Because Obama says it needs to be done the drones in unison chant "Hope and Change is good"
If a Republican were to do these things, would the media be as silent?
Wake up America.
If you are with Obama and think America is a terrible place, feel free to call somewhere else home. At least then when you are aware of the mistake you have made, you can crawl back.
Destroy America...where you going to go to?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu