Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: law inforcement

law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13709

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
:angry: :angry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13710

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
the law inforcement sucks in this small town with a interstate running threw it. They say you pass threw on vacation and leave on probation.Just hope you dont get Melia Garcia as your P O she is a racial mexican bitch that gives you the hatchet She probably has illegal mexican family over here

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13711

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
And the problem is?
:huh:

Regarding Fish & Game laws in Hawaii.
The problem isn't law enforcement...
It's the Total Lack There Of....
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13712

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes this is hostage county not hopkins county it's one of the main industries here. ;)
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by dadadad.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13714

• docziggy
  • Gold Boarder
Not to be oppositional, but I do like the fact that a lot of cocaine and mary jane is picked off the market by the locals. Now, the DE team has some serious shortcomings, but they also have it down to a science. Hint: if you are transporting drugs in a rent car and you haven't come up with matching stories and your car smells like drugs...take a little longer route and go to the north....then catch Dallas on the other side. It might be worth it to you, if you are a doper. :(

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13715

• Jman
  • Senior Boarder
Alright there, now let's everybody calm down. Alright? Good. Obviously you have an issue, but can't quite put it into words right now nor can you properly spell or use the correct spelling of the correct word your trying to shoot four... I mean for. Sorry that was tacky. I no...know, know, dang it. Sorry. So far there Dadadad, I understand your upset with law enforcment and the probation office. Folks I gathered that by the cliches and ignorant racial slur, no applause please. Any who I guess this topic is closed until we here...hear, sorry I couldn't help my self...myself (stop it Jamn). My apologies. Until we hear, as the late Paul Harvey said, the rest of the story.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13721

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
:laugh: Is that all you can say is bad spelling

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13722

• Jman
  • Senior Boarder
No. As a :laugh: :huh: matter of fact I addressed the fact that you're just complaining to complain. With the actual complaint we could better understand your story. It is just moaning and groaning without the second act of your drama. And I believe I played on how you used the wrong words in your sentence. Regardless, I suck at math and you could josh me on that if I ever put random algebraic problems on this forum. Anyhow, If you would like to post a reason for your resentment of law enforcment, we can disscuss that. :laugh: ;)

P.S.
If it's debate you want sir, you must have a point to debate. :)
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Jman.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13723

dadadad wrote:
the law inforcement sucks in this small town with a interstate running threw it. They say you pass threw on vacation and leave on probation.Just hope you dont get Melia Garcia as your P O she is a racial mexican bitch that gives you the hatchet She probably has illegal mexican family over here

Sounds like someone got arrested over the fourth and now they're mad. :laugh: FYI, that interstate you refer to runs in two directions out of Sulphur Springs. Feel free to use it.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13724

• kat2jab
  • Senior Boarder
Just as in all places there are good cops and bad ones; I know both kinds in SS personally. Some have anger and authority complexes (like some of these posters on this thread). And others are actually trying to help this city.

But I think the biggest complaint (even among cops) is the attitude of drug cops. For example, when the Sulphur River Task Force was in existence it was common to see Sulphur Springs marked police cars (white Crown Vics with the city logo) in Franklin County at Mt Vernon conducting "illegal" actions. Several times as I drove home from Mt. Pleasant a white car with SS logos would tailgate me, speed up and look inside as they passed, and then cut me off and stomp on their brakes in an attempt to get me to ram them. All of this happening in Franklin County! Maybe a middle-aged white man driving an old beat-up Ford Taurus brings this upon himself! I sure did look suspicious driving the same car every day at the same time and same place.

However, inside the city limits these same cops did not even look at my car as I drove. Sure there will be bad actors in any profession. But when I complained POLITELY to the SS police chief, there were no more SS city cars trying to ram into passing vehicles on I-30 in Mt. Vernon. Politeness works. TRY IT!

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13729

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes I agree that the drugs and the runners should be caught. And yes I was arrested for a dirty U A for alcohol and that was a V O P with no bond. I was in for two weeks with child molesters, drug trafficing,theifs and murders localy. They bonded out and put back in our county. and I have to go to safp for 1yr for alcohol 1st violation I do not have any other charges for alcohol. Is this right :( :(
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by dadadad.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13730

• Jman
  • Senior Boarder
Dadadad I'm gonna explain to the best of my knowledge of reasoning in your situation. (no sarcasim this time...Truce ;) ) First, are you out of jail now or...? Second, I'm going to asume you've already seen the judge and have been sentenced.

One reason bond can be denied is that there is a fear by the court of a flight risk. The judge may have thought since you knew you were going to jail that you would run.
The reason the alleged child molesters, drug traffickers, theifs, and murderers bonded out could be any number of reasons.

I will say this, though you probably already realize this. Regardless of right now, you knew you were not suppose to drink as terms of your probation and you knew a dirty UA would revoke you. So why did you do it then? Serious question, no offense intended and I appologise if it upsets you.

I agree that some crimes are more harsh than others, but that doesn't matter what matters is that you go into safp with a positive attitude. Jesus said that you shouln't worry. You only have a year to do and it's broke up into 9 months in the actual prison, if that's what you want to call it, and 3 months in a halfway house.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13731

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
jman you sound like a jailer man, you seem to know about the laws. Iam not blameing anyone I know what I did. I just think it's a little upside down on the charges. let a child molester go and throw a beer drinker in the slamer for a year I guess money talks above the law. Well the feed back has been interesting : :P

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13732

• SmallTownGal
dadadad wrote:
jman you sound like a jailer man, you seem to know about the laws. Iam not blameing anyone I know what I did. I just think it's a little upside down on the charges. let a child molester go and throw a beer drinker in the slamer for a year I guess money talks above the law. Well the feed back has been interesting : :P

Let me see if I understand this right.

You were initially arrested for an alcohol related crime. You either pled guilty or you were found guilty of said charge. Your sentence was to serve probation and if you violated your probation you would have to serve a specified amount of time in jail. You accept the terms of your sentence and signed a piece of paper that said you will follow the terms of probation or you will have to serve jail time. In those terms you agree to 1) not drink alcoholic beverages. 2) not do any illegal substances. 3) not patron a facility that serves or sells alcohol. 4) Submit to a Urine Analysis. You decided that you were above the law and the terms of your probation and decided that you would enjoy an adult beverage which then caused you to fail your UA. Now, because you failed your UA and violated the terms of your probation you are going to have to serve 1 year at SAFP?

I feel no pity for you. None. Zero. Zilch. The reason you have to sit at SAFP for 1 year is because you committed an alcohol related crime and then violated your probation because of alcohol. The state sees that as a problem and says you have a substance abuse problem. That, dadadad, is why you have to sit in jail for a year.

Harsh? Nope. I think you got off easy. SAFP is cushy, you're getting tax payer counselling and rehab plus 3 square meals a day. That's better than some law abiding citizens get. :blink:
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by SmallTownGal.

Re:law inforcement 4 years 3 months ago #13733

• dadadad
  • Fresh Boarder
Smalltowngal
Idid not sign a paper saying jail time was the only alternative. Hell thiers guys with 3 violation and been reinstated I dont know about all of this it's knew to me never been in jail in my life until this last yr. Iam not wanting pity it just seems screwed up to me Bye
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu