Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Homes for Rent and Info

Homes for Rent and Info 4 years 1 month ago #13419

• okiegal77
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a 90% chance my family will be relocating to SS by August. We are looking for a home for rent atleast 3-4 bedrooms. We have only found one online and being we are almost 6 hours a way it isn't like i can just drive down and look. Any suggestions would be great.

Also, need information about Pre-K, dance, gymnastics and other activities for children. I would also love any other info you want to provide. I have looked at the SS website and have looked at the schools website, but I want to know what the people that live there think. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Homes for Rent and Info 4 years 1 month ago #13421

• phurrchild
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome back, hopefully you'll choose to return. I don't have nfo regarding homes for rent, but Main St. Community Players will have a children's theatre workshop fairly soon after school is out this next Thurs. 903.885.0107. There is a gym on Industrial that has gymnastics, dance,and Tai Kwon Do (I hope I didn't butcher the spelling)903.885.3434. They may not share the same number, but they are in the same bldg. and hopefully they can provide you the proper nfo. Best wishes in your pursuit of a home.

Re:Homes for Rent and Info 4 years 1 month ago #13468

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
Rental properties aren't real easy to come by around here -- though I think there may be a few more around since the real estate market has softened somewhat. Check the paper ( you can get it online) and also call the local realtors (though they push sales, not rentals). I think most rental properties are posted in the paper.

Good luck and hopefully welcome to paradise (okay, so maybe not PARADISE, but a pretty nice place to live!!). :laugh:

Re:Homes for Rent and Info 4 years 1 month ago #13474

• SmallTownGal
okiegal77 wrote:
There is a 90% chance my family will be relocating to SS by August. We are looking for a home for rent atleast 3-4 bedrooms. We have only found one online and being we are almost 6 hours a way it isn't like i can just drive down and look. Any suggestions would be great.

Try calling Dixon and Dixon Insurance and Real Estate. They have several rental properties around the area. Their website is down, or maybe it's just not agreeing with my computer, but their phone number is 903-885-6020.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu