Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: On line News Telegram

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14137

• SmallTownGal
anon wrote:
I don't think the issues with the newspaper's website have been corrected completely. I was finally able to read 3 days of newpapers Friday, but tonight I am trying to read the weekend edition but can't read it. The pages stop loading and it causes my computer to quit responding. I thought maybe it was just my computer since my son has been using it, but the hubby's having the same issues with his. Is anyone else having issues reading their e-news?

I logged into my parent's e-delivery and I didn't have any trouble at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14140

• admin
  • Thank you received: 1
That's correct. The website was back up and running Friday afternoon, so there should not have been any problems on Saturday related to the server failure that happened Thursday morning. I didn't receive any complaints via text message or email over the weekend from anyone else. Was it a problem with the PDF loading or a problem with accessing the website itself?
--
Admin

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14143

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
We had problems with the PDF loading, then the page would freeze...walked away to get a beverage, when I came back it was good until I went to a different section. What about the missing posts mentioned in another thread in this section?

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14161

• Queen Bee
  • Senior Boarder
You need to let your newspaper completely load before you start trying to go to different pages. I have figured that one out.. Then, it will not freeze up..

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14178

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
Bee, it was taking forever to load. Usually you can scroll down the first page before it completely loads without any problem. In this case, however, it would freeze while loading without scrolling.

Re: On line News Telegram 4 years 3 months ago #14200

• admin
  • Thank you received: 1
Remember, that some days of the week, the PDFs are much larger because of ads - like on Friday and the weekend. However, I've been working on a revamp of eDelivery and hope to be able to roll it out by the end of the month. I'll start a new thread and post a link so anybody can check it out if they want to. I'm going to try and have a PDF version and a Flash version. Feel free to email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you have specific problems. Thanks.
--Admin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu