Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Car Break In

Car Break In 4 months 3 weeks ago #17391

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
Someone tried to punch out the drivers side lock in the car… they didn't get in, but the lock will have to be replaced. Toyota didn't have any locks in Hawaii and it's taken almost 2 weeks to get one sent in from the mainland. Close to $400… and that doesn't match the ignition key. Now will have 2 keys.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine… but he returned to find the guy breaking in. When he yelled… the thief ran away and jumped into his car and started driving out of the mall parking lot. Funny thing was, he drove straight ahead out of his parking stall and right into one of those concrete light poles. Here is my friend beating on the drivers side window and the thief has his car spinning the tires likes trying to push over the light pole. Finally he backs out of the parking space and hits another car. Again he speeds straight ahead and smashes into the light pole again. When the thief finally gets out of the parking space and drives away, his bumper is dragging, his wheel is canted at an odd angle and rubbing against metal and causing smoke. Car-ma or Karma? LOL
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu