Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cub Scout Wolf Book

Cub Scout Wolf Book 9 months 2 weeks ago #17327

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
Cub Scout Wolf Book

If you could give your son the greatest gift of all, what would it be? It wouldn't be money or anything money could buy. Whether you are rich or poor, the greatest gift is within your power because that gift helps a boy become a person with good feelings about himself and a genuine concern for other. Cub Scouting can help you provide that gift.

At an age when I should be watching my own children and grand children participating in Cub Scouts, I find myself right in the middle of all the action.
And believe me, anyone will tell you that 6 and 7 year old boys have more than enough energy to provide lots of non stop action.

Working with my niece's son Jace to fulfill his requirements for Bobcat and Wolf brought back memories of working with my own son, Chris some 15 years ago… and my own Cub Scout experiences at Lamar School in the 1950's.

In some ways Cub Scouts has changed a whole lot… in other ways it hasn't change a bit. One thing for sure… I'm having just as much fun today as I did 60 years ago. ( I'm just moving a lot slower. )

Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu