Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fruit Cake, LOL

Fruit Cake, LOL 2 years 9 months ago #15885

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
:laugh:
Are you baking this Christmas? Thought I'd send along a cake recipe - perhaps worth trying during this busy season!!
Captain Morgans Christmas Fruit Cake

Christmas Fruit Cake

Once again this year, I've had requests for my Christmas Fruit Cake recipe so here goes: Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year!

1 cup sugar

1 tsp. baking powder

1 cup water

1 tsp. salt

1 cup brown sugar

Lemon juice

4 large eggs

Nuts

1 bottle rum

2 cups dried fruit

Sample the rum to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the rum again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the rum is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit get as stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the rum to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the rum. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the rum and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cherry Mristmas
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fruit Cake, LOL 2 years 9 months ago #15902

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
Made it to straining the nuts, had to lie down under the table and check the rum bottle for leakage
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu