LoginCreate an account

Username: Password:

Home Forum mySSnews.com Forum Home Share Don't Wrap those Christmas Gifts...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Don't Wrap those Christmas Gifts...

Don't Wrap those Christmas Gifts... 3 years 1 day ago #15846

• StanWright
  • Platinum Boarder
:(
If your traveling by air this Christmas season... don't wrap any gifts before you travel. TSA is very likely to un-wrap all your packages, even the ones in your luggage. Best to wait till you arrive at your destination before you wrap those gifts.

Oh, and you already know not to pack anything valuable in your suitcase right? Things like cameras, electronics, cash and jewelry have a way of vanishing during the time you check your luggage till the time you get to baggage claim. :angry:
Why let the truth stand in the way of a good fish story?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Don't Wrap those Christmas Gifts... 2 years 11 months ago #15847

• Gabrovic
  • Gold Boarder
StanWright wrote:
:(
If your traveling by air this Christmas season... don't wrap any gifts before you travel. TSA is very likely to un-wrap all your packages, even the ones in your luggage. Best to wait till you arrive at your destination before you wrap those gifts.

Oh, and you already know not to pack anything valuable in your suitcase right? Things like cameras, electronics, cash and jewelry have a way of vanishing during the time you check your luggage till the time you get to baggage claim. :angry:

Stan, I'm still trying to figure out how to open my combo lock with a can. :blink:
"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat (19th century French economist)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu