Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Year's Eve '08?

New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #209

• lwhite09
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know of any gatherings for new year's this year? My husband and I would like to go out, but don't know of anywhere to go?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #211

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
There is a big party every year at The Lodge put on by a local band. It's kinda pricey, but all the proceeds go to a charity each year and there are loads of people there. I think you can call NetData for tickets.

Re:New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #213

It seems to me like a lot of people don't really have any plans this year. The economy maybe? I don't know. It just seems like people aren't really into it this year.
"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." ~Plato

Re:New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #214

• BIG12BBQ
  • Junior Boarder
We go to East Fork every year. There always seems to be big turnout and we show up early enough to eat. IMO, they have the best food anywhere around here. Then after midnight they will feed you a free breakfast before you go home.

Re:New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #216

• jane
  • Senior Boarder
The party at The Lodge costs $75pp and benefits the "Boys and Girls Club"

The Country Club is having a party too. Starting at 7:30 and ending at 1am. They'll be serving snacks. I'm not sure if the regular menu will be available as well. It's open to the public and I believe they'll be having karaoke :) You need to RSVP at (903) 885-4861. No charge. Just pay for your drinks.

Re:New Year's Eve '08? 5 years 8 months ago #218

East Fork sounds fun, but that's a long drive back to town with a lot of crazies out on the roads. I think I am going to stay home and relax with a few friends. It's cheaper too!
"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." ~Plato
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu