Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: So what do you all think??

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 10 months ago #16324

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
kat2jab wrote:
I thought about stopping on Sunday afternoon just to look. But I was driving home and I had to go to the bathroom so I went home. :silly:

That made me giggle ... nicely played kat! :side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 10 months ago #16327

• phurrchild
  • Expert Boarder
When I was at the Salvation Army yesterday, the people there were talking about our glass loo being featured on CNN and other new sources. Where will it all end? If that's a way for SS to be newsworthy, then I guess we should be careful. Remember that old adage about "people in glass houses..." I guess if we don't enter said loo, we won't have to worry about throwing anything! I apologize for the horrible pun. :dry:

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16342

• new2country
  • Senior Boarder
I think they are neat. Whether you like the idea or not, they are getting people to talk about Sulphur Springs, and the intention is to draw people to downtown. Isn't that why we are spending all this money?

I can easily see a family driving up I-30 and passing the Sulphur Springs sign. Then someone saying, "Isn't that the place with the glass bathrooms?" Then they go, "just to look", then they have lunch and maybe pop into an antique shop or two... ;)

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16343

• SmallTownGal
new2country wrote:
I think they are neat. Whether you like the idea or not, they are getting people to talk about Sulphur Springs, and the intention is to draw people to downtown. Isn't that why we are spending all this money?

I can easily see a family driving up I-30 and passing the Sulphur Springs sign. Then someone saying, "Isn't that the place with the glass bathrooms?" Then they go, "just to look", then they have lunch and maybe pop into an antique shop or two... ;)

Well, maybe Marc Maxwell ought to buy billboards space on I-30 E & W to advertise the now infamous bathrooms...you know, just in case people haven't heard about them. :P

I was on the square last Thursday evening and the girls basketball team from Georgetown, TX were there checking it out. They were in town for the Winnsboro basketball tournament over this past weekend.

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16354

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
SmallTownGal wrote:
new2country wrote:

Well, maybe Marc Maxwell ought to buy billboards space on I-30 E & W to advertise the now infamous bathrooms...you know, just in case people haven't heard about them. :P

I was on the square last Thursday evening and the girls basketball team from Georgetown, TX were there checking it out. They were in town for the Winnsboro basketball tournament over this past weekend.

The basketball team was there?? Really?? That is just crazy. "If you build it, they will come" goes for bathrooms too, I guess! :side:

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16360

• smilley
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, Yeah Thats neat but did u ever think who's looking at you R your children from inside.And the jesters they r makeing at you. Thats what bothers me Hmm.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by smilley.

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16367

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
smilley wrote:
Hey, Yeah Thats neat but did u ever think who's looking at you R your children from inside.And the jesters they r makeing at you. Thats what bothers me Hmm.

Bothers me? No.

Scares the poop outta of me? Oh yeah. :woohoo:

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16370

• inkeper
  • Platinum Boarder
jbourne wrote:
smilley wrote:

Bothers me? No.

Sad, just sad.

At least you were in the right place to be scared poopless!

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16372

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
inkeper wrote:
jbourne wrote:
smilley wrote:

Bothers me? No.

Sad, just sad.

At least you were in the right place to be scared poopless!

That was my thought all along!! :silly:

Re: So what do you all think?? 1 year 9 months ago #16423

• smilley
  • Fresh Boarder
Someone said they have seen someone that looks like Pee Wee Herman going in and out of the bathrooms :laugh: :laugh:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu