Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Square

Square 2 years 5 months ago #16066

• buckrack8
  • Expert Boarder
Some people don't like what they've done to the square. I think it's great! We went to the concert and Vet Memorial dedication with several out of town relatives and friends, some were veterans. They were very impressed!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Square 2 years 5 months ago #16070

• heartandmind
  • Platinum Boarder
My siblings & I are working to get the information together to have our Dad's name added to the Memorial. I've heard some wonderful things about how it turned out.

Also saw some photos on FB "Remembering in SS" page - the fountain looks fantastic! All those kids sure looked like they were having a blast playing in those sprays of water!

Re:Square 2 years 5 months ago #16075

• lighthousecollector
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk.
I just got home from downtown. Went to check out the memorial as well as the farmers market. I say great job on both! I think it was an excellent idea to move the farmer's market to Saturday night and move it to the square. There were many, many people there enjoying the market, the memorial, the fountain and visiting with friends. :)
Guilt is concerned with the past. Worry is concerned about the future. Contentment enjoys the present.

Re:Square 2 years 4 months ago #16091

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't believe the number of kids who play in the fountain every day/night!! It's pretty cool!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu