Username: Password:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pioneer Cafe

Pioneer Cafe 4 years 8 months ago #12481

• heartandmind
  • Platinum Boarder
We were in town on Friday and tried the lunch special at the Pioneer Cafe (located across street from the parking lot by the police station).

Two thumbs up from all 4 of us! They're only open during the week, 6 am - 2 pm, but good food, good service. Great iced tea, by the way. And the green beans were the best I'd ever put in my mouth - so I'm betting their veggies are really great all around.

The owner said they haven't advertised, but I'm putting in a good word for them.

By the way, the lunch special on Friday was chicken fried chicken with 2 sides for about $7. Good deal all around - there was so much I couldn't finish my beans or fries. My sister & brother in law had the BLTs - and they looked great - enough BACON to taste and to get full on without it being greasy. My brother had the same special as I. Good stuff!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pioneer Cafe 4 years 8 months ago #12498

• muu
  • Gold Boarder
Their pork chop special is equally outstanding. I had enough food left to bring home for another meal, which makes that lunch special price very reasonable. I agree on that delish iced tea!

Re:Pioneer Cafe 4 years 8 months ago #12554

• jbourne
  • Platinum Boarder
I've only eaten there once, but it was good food. Homestyle food like grandma used to make -- ok, other people's grandma .... i don't remember mine ever cooking! :blush:

Re:Pioneer Cafe 4 years 8 months ago #12557

• Sammie
  • Platinum Boarder
Took the kids there to eat breakfast Friday. 35 minutes to be served. Excellent food and plenty of it but $29 plus tip for 3 of us? :dry:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Sammie.

Re:Pioneer Cafe 4 years 8 months ago #12560

• BubbasPlace
  • Expert Boarder
Too bad it is only open when I am at work. I would love to try it. :cheer:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

mySSnews Login

User Menu