LoginCreate an account

  Username: Password:
Home Blogs Ask Delores Private Elderly Caregiver Service

Private Elderly Caregiver Service

E-mail Print PDF
User Rating: / 0

Dear Delores:

 I am looking for a private elderly caregiver service.

Joan Wallace

Dear Joan:

I cannot recommend or indorse any particular service but usually all home health agencies offer this service and there are some private caregivers as well. I am giving you the names and numbers of a few agencies to check out, if you'd like.


1) At Home Health Care 903-885-5606

2) Cooper Home Health 903-885-6349

3) Encompass 903-886-8877

4) Jordan Health Services 800-665-0639

I also found this one that offers a free evaluation. They may all offer that, I don't know for sure but this one certainly does.

Compassionate Care

Assisting Elederly/Homebound

Hourly Rates or 24/7

Personal Caregivers/Sitters

903-885-8953 or 903-951-4051

Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment


Shoot me an email with your questions and problems. I will respond to you whether you like my answer or not. Your questions and answers will be posted here; however I will not reveal your identity if you do not wish.

Where are you from?
Is this an anonymous question? Yes No

Ant-spam CAPTCHA:
Please type the characters in the image below in the field to the left. Characters are not case-sensitive.

mySSnews Login

User Menu