Have you gotten your Chamber of Commerce Buyer’s Guide?
What is the Buyer’s Guide? It is a complete listing of all Chamber of Commerce members, contact names, addresses and phone numbers, as well as a thorough guide of information about Hopkins County including frequently used phone numbers! We distribute over 4000 guides per year to all Chamber members, out of town visitors as well as local residents. If you would like a buyer’s guide, please stop by our office at 300 Connally Street.
Relay for Life—May 1st & 2nd at the Middle School Track
Make plans now to participate in Relay for Life from 7-7 at the Middle School Track. For more information, contact Tony Aguilar at 903-243-9402.
Don’t miss these opportunities
- March 26 — Business After Hours, Agriland Farm Credit, 1305 Shannon Road, 5:15 p.m.
- March 28 — Opening Ceremonies for Sulphur Springs Boys Baseball
- April 3 — Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament, SS Country Club, Register by March 27
- April 4 — Opening Ceremonies for Sulphur Springs Girls Softball
- April 21 — Boy Scouts “Scouting for Dinner” — Civic Center — 6 p.m.
- April 25 — Relay for Life 5 K Run
- May 1 & 2nd — Relay for Life — Middle School Track — 7 — 7
Chamber of Commerce Business of the Week
Congratulations to the Business of the Week
City National Bank
201 Connally Street
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Other locations in Hawkins, Holly Lake, Quitman, Winnsboro and Yantis!
Thought for the Week: “To help protect your identity, consider limiting the amount of personal information, such as driver’s license number, Social Security number, and full legal name, you have printed on your personal checks. Also, avoid giving out any personal information over the telephone or internet when you are unsure who you are dealing with.”
That’s all for now…have a GREAT week!
|< Prev||Next >|