LoginCreate an account

  Username: Password:
 
Home News-Telegram News En Fuego

En Fuego

E-mail Print PDF
User Rating: / 86
PoorBest 

Several local fire departments respond Thursday afternoon to an approximate 25-acre grass fire which occurred on FM 2285 near County Road 4752. Dianne Wicks and her father, Steven Sparks, were baling hay on the property when their machinery malfunctioned and caught the field on fire. No one was injured in the event. Staff Photo Jon lance

Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment

busy
 

Search...

WebSite

mySSnews Login



User Menu