When it comes to the Dallas Cowboys, their Thanksgiving Day turkey of a game is what you get.
You can be assured of a few things when it comes to the Cowboys:
1. The team will fall behind early because the players and head coach lack passion and energy.
2. Insert name here (Miles Austin, DeMarco Murray, Phil Costa) will get hurt at least six times during the year and miss half the season.
3. A Cowboys defensive back will whiff on a tackle on a key third-down, fourth-quarter play.
4. Jason Garrett will talk about process and three phases of the game and watching the tape and continueing to work on this or that without ever addressing the real problems of the team.
5. Turnovers and penalties will plague the team.
6. Jerry Jones will keep making money because people will continue to blindly pay money to watch bad, frustrating football.
|< Prev||Next >|